- Who can wear Harmony braces?Harmony braces are designed for all age groups.
- How much do Harmony braces cost?Please see our Harmony Cost page for more information.
- What do Harmony braces look like?The bracket bases are custom-contoured to hug the lingual (tongue-side) surfaces of your teeth. They consist of customized silver brackets and a wire behind your teeth and are not outwardly visible.
- What makes Harmony different?Each Harmony braces system uses the latest CAD/CAM, rapid prototyping and robotic technologies to create the most personally optimized fit for each patient. In contrast to clear aligners like Invisalign that require you to remember to take the trays in and out, Harmony is fixed in your mouth and therefore working to straighten your teeth at all times. And most importantly, Harmony is completely hidden behind your teeth so nobody will know you have braces!
- Will it be painful?Your teeth and tongue may be sore, especially for the first few weeks of treatment, just like with regular braces. Most patients report that their tongue feels swollen (but not scratched) for the first week and that their speech is affected for the first two weeks of Harmony treatment. After that time, your tongue and speech will adapt and you will become completely comfortable with your lingual braces.
- How do I know if I’m a good candidate for Harmony?Almost every patient who can have regular braces can use Harmony. All consultations at McComb Orthodontics are completely free. The quickest and easiest way to find out if you’re a candidate for Harmony treatment is to call today for your complimentary appointment.
Get Started Today!